We understand that different people have different study goals, and that standard teaching methods may not always satisfy their requirements.
We offer you a personalized service which takes into account your requirements and level of knowledge in the language you want to learn. We don’t just churn out lessons – we tailor our tuition to you on an individual level.
Forms of tuition
- Classical lessons.
- Briefings and meetings in a foreign language.
- Project activities.
- Other (on request).
You can find more details about our tuition types and methods on the All Correct language tuition website or by calling us for free at 8-800-333-12-47.
Types of foreign language tuition
You may select the type of tuition most suitable to you depending on your requirements and tuition time:
- Individual activities.
- Group activities.
You can order a program individually tailored to the needs of your company, or choose one of our standard study options:
- General course. Our basic general foreign language course is the most logical way to begin your journey into a new culture.
- Business foreign language. Want to communicate with your foreign business partners in their language? Try a business language course!
- Specialized foreign language course. A foreign language can help solve real problems, simply choose your industry!
- Preparing for exams. Have you decided to confirm your knowledge of a language with a certification? We’ll help you prepare for any international exam: FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, YLE or BEC.
You can participate in our courses with any level of knowledge in the foreign language you want to learn. You can find out your level in a foreign language on the All Correct language tuition website. We offer the following language courses:
You can find more information about our tuition types, programs and the languages we teach on the All Correct language tuition website or by calling us for free at 8-800-333-12-47.
Foreign language tuition intensity
Depending on your goals and language-learning aims, you can select activities based on intensity:
- Standard course. 3 sessions per week at 3 academic hours per session (one academic hour = 45 minutes), course duration ≈ 13-14 weeks.
- In-depth course. 2-3 sessions per week, 2 academic hours per session (one academic hour = 45 minutes), course duration ≈ 20-30 weeks.
- Intensive course. 5 sessions per week, 6 academic hours per session (one academic hour = 45 minutes), course duration — 4 weeks.
- Express course. 3 sessions per week at 3 academic hours per session (one academic hour = 45 minutes), course duration ≈ 3-4 weeks.
- Training courses. 2 days (8 lessons, 45 minutes per lesson), timing — weekends.
- Consistent tuition quality. 99% of those we teach go on to pass their final test, and 100% recommend us to their friends (according to the results of internal testing of our clients).
- Convenience. You choose the most suitable time, tuition intensity, and place (your office or our lecture hall) for you. Our working hours are flexible.
- We perform qualitative initial written and verbal testing to precisely measure your language level. Based on the results, you will study according to an individual program developed for you.
- Flexibility. You can select tuition methods that best suit you. Our tuition process uses the most up-to-date teaching aids available.
At the end of the course, you will receive a notarized certificate from the All Correct language school (licensed by the Samara Oblast Ministry of Education and Science, series 63L01 No. 0001068), testifying to a certain level of achievement in learning a foreign language.
Start learning in just three steps!
- Ring us for free at 8-800-333-12-47 to sign up for free testing in our office.
- Select a convenient tuition form and time for you.
- Pay for your tuition through your preferred payment system and start learning!