Because all serious companies sooner or later grow out of their local market, All Correct strongly recommends attacking the international market with a high-quality site localization.
Site localization could be seen as a secret agent whose mission is to gain the trust of the enemy on their own turf. However, translation mistakes are enough to give away the “agent” before he can gain the trust of your clients.
The English language is currently the lingua franca, which is why the most common localization requests we receive are to and from it.
We can also offer translations from 40 languages into Russian and vice versa, including such rarities as Hindi and Urdu.
In 2014 we widened our offerings, meaning that we currently work in 20 language pairs from English into other foreign languages: French, German, Italian, Spanish, other European languages, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.
Not sure if we’re the best choice to tackle your job? Call us at +353 85 2153557 and we’ll find the perfect solution for you!
Ensuring high-quality localization
- Individualized style guides.
- Working only with native speakers.
- Dedicated experts (for example in IT; CIS and MES systems; and CAM/PCS).
- Translation memories and glossaries synchronized in real time for the entire team (MemoQ Server).
- Mandatory reviews of translators’ updated glossaries.
- Bringing in partners to evaluate our translation quality (translation of fragments with 1,500 words or more):
- Reviews of small translations totaling fewer than 1,500 words.
- Verifying that all quality reports are focused and strong.
- Localization quality assessments performed using the latest version of QT LaunchPad MQM.
- Experience translating sites and providing long-term support across a range of languages.
Formatting files to be localized
Not sure if we can localize a particular type of file? We work with the following document formats:
- XLIFF, КС, RESX, INI, PO, PROPERTIES, XML, HTML, and others.
- DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, OpenDocument formats, and documents from other open-source text and spreadsheet editors.
- PPT, PPTX, and other slideshow formats.
- PDF, DjVu, and other uneditable formats.
- Photoshop and CorelDraw files.
- Other document formats by request.
Why work with us:
- Translation quality that comes in at 99.8%*, in line with ISO standards.
- Flexibility. We answer your emails in less than an hour, work outside normal business hours, and can translate small documents in one working day.
- Speed. Our company’s maximum translation speed for localization projects is 10,000 words per day for a single language pair (40 pages with a team of translators working simultaneously).*
- Value. We use specialized software that cuts your localization expenses while at the same time boosting quality and speed.
- Elite technology. Some content management systems can be integrated into software that allows us to quickly translate site updates.
* Call us toll-free at +353 85 2153557 to learn more about our services.